Communicate with More Clarity, Confidence, and Connection
Speaker Academy Elite is the premier experience for professionals who have a message to share and an audience to serve.
Communication has always been essential to work and life. Today, the stakes are even higher. In our world of digital distraction, getting people to pay attention is both an art and a science. By applying our proven process, you'll increase your influence, impact, and income through the spoken word.
Unlock your purpose on stage through our P3 Process©
Passion, Preparation, and Presentation.
1. Message: What is your product, message, or service?
2. Motivation: Why do you want to share it?
3. Messenger: How can you communicate your passion?
4. Mastery: What is your VPS (Value Proposition Statement)?
5. Mission: What is your Passion Impact Statement?
6. Muscle: How do you strengthen your speech?
7. Match: Who is the perfect match?
8. Mindset: How can I make it be about them?
MODULE 1: PASSION
Do you love your message enough that you’re willing to suffer for it?
The ancients measured passion, not by how much you loved something, but by how much you were willing to suffer for it. This is why Jesus’ crucifixion was called “the Passion.” He didn’t necessarily love pain. Rather, he loved what the pain would ultimately achieve. His cross became a critical step in the process of securing his crown.
Developing a message that moves your audience to action involves pain. Think of the most powerful speeches of all time. They all have something in common. Passion! These messages originated from a place deep within the speaker. Clarity came through intense effort. They gave us a piece of their heart. And we, the audience, remember it forever.
9. Solve: What problem do you solve?
10. Step: What do you want your audience to do?
11. Simplify: Don't sabotage your talk with this common mistake!
12. Strategize: Brainstorm message points/ideas.
13. Story: Why are you the expert to talk about this subject?
14. Strengths: List your credentials, experiences, talents, traits.
15. Stats: Prepare facts, stats, and consumer interest.
16. Shine: Let your personality shine through.
MODULE 2: PREPARATION
You don’t have to be MLK or JFK to be memorable. In fact, all you need to be is yourself! This doesn’t mean “speaking off the top of your head.”
Rather, Speaker Academy Elite shows you how to internalize your message so you can communicate with confidence. By preparing for the moment, the moment is prepared for you.
Whether you’re speaking live or virtually, in a small group or a large stadium, preparation leads to a payoff with many benefits.
The masters of any craft have one thing in common—preparation.
17. Recap: Intro
18. Recipe: Passion Presentation Framework
19. Reward: Benefit-Driven Title
20. Reach: Strong Opener
21. Reduce: Create Message Points
22. Review: Stories
23. Resource: Integrate Ideas and Visuals
24. Restate: OVERVIEW
25. Response: Nail The Close
26. Revisit: Pull It All Together
27. Rescue: Outline/Cheat Sheet
28. Rehearse: Practice, Practice, Practice
29. Remember: Video Yourself
30. Rules: Timeframes
31. Reprioritize: Presentation Time
32. Ready: Test Your Talk
MODULE 3: PRESENTATION
The best speakers don’t merely want to communicate information. Rather, they long to ignite transformation within the hearts and minds of their listeners.
This is possible through the P3 Process©
Speaker Academy Elite helps you architect an unforgettable message that connects with your audience.
In this final module, you’ll put all the pieces together to create a powerful presentation that achieves your identified outcome.
Speaker Academy Elite takes place within its own private online community. Members have one-year access to the curriculum. In that time, most members will develop three or more killer keynotes by applying the P3 Process.©
Tap into over 30 transformational lessons by Master Coach Lisa Moser.
Receive personalized coaching tips, guidance, and feedback from top speaking pro.
Learn together with a private global community of accountability partners.
Enjoy increased confidence by honing your craft and perfecting your message.
The New Speaker Super Website: 3 Essential Roles Every Website Should Play
S.T.A.G.E Mindset Training:
How to Create Unhackable Confidence